Sunday 9 January 2011

The journey continues. Pt 6

Right, anyone who has even a slight sense of anatomy will know that this is anatomically incorrect. I know it, you probably know it too. I did try to change it, but after wasting 30 minutes changing it, I preferred this, and deleted my changes -_-.

I'm raging so hard right now it's unbelievable. Maya is messing up, I'm messing up, and this work shows absolutely no reflection of what I could have got if I had more than a day to do this. Obviously that's my fault irrespective of what's been going on in my life. I know now that I'm just going to have to put my own work and interests ahead of others. It would also help if technology didn't fail on me so I wouldn't have had to leave it till this late. Especially at such a crucial time.
Moving on, carrying on the face. It seems that it's going OKAY, at this point in time.

Right. Following this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xls25e08sSg I began to follow along and try to make the head. Although, I kinda gathered at the start of this that this was going to be a bit hard. Why? This method pretty much solely relies on the detail and accuracy of the reference images. Both of which I did not meet the criteria for. Accuracy? 70% Detail? 10%. That's as far as it goes I'm afraid. Just going to have to guesstimate. Modelling at this stage definitely isn't my thing.
I'm 30% happy with how it looks at this moment. Although, I'm losing time. There's less than 4 hours left till the deadline.. and I'm at this stage. I have to push on. I feel so tired, angry, and hungry. That coupled with my current illness is making this a thousand times more painful. ARGH.


So this is what it looks like at this stage in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment