Sunday 9 January 2011

The journey continues. Pt 7

At this point I just put the model next to the plane to compare. Result? Yes and no. Yes in terms of it being done, no in terms of it looking like it was hit by a car. If I had two weeks to do this again, I'd do it again, an 10x better. D:

Face. Head. Modelled, duplicated, merged. And this is your result. An oddly shaped humanish head that I'm now stuck with. Great!

About time... I finally finished the head. Even though it looks weird, and alien. After this I spent a bit of time trying to refine the shape of the head (the tutorial doesn't illustrate how to shape the head, only the face) and after nine failed attempts, this is what I settled for. 17 minutes remaining! On my god!
Quick line up just to see how this looked. Also lined up against the front view to see if any geometry needs to be scaled or raised. I assumed T pose modelling is essential for rigging.
Pretty much where I left off on the last post. This is where I'm at. Trying to follow that tutorial on youtube still and model my head. At the moment, it looks nothing like I intended it to (the face anyway) but I have to move forward as I a running out of time.


1:23 left.. I'm feeling rediculously tired... Hungry, annoyed, and saddened. Saddened that I have a model that I hate, and saddened that I won't get an A grade as a direct result of it. Heck, that grade is most likely FAR off the scale at the moment -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment